Short-Medium Term (2-5 years)
- Increase market share of downstream segment and gain access to new local markets.
- Increase volumes of products traded
- Develop / Acquire further strategic assets to improve access to new markets (development of more tank farms).
- Diversify product offerings.
- Become one of the largest suppliers of petroleum products to the local market.
- Develop upstream assets of the company through the acquisition of full or quasi ownership in upstream producing assets in Nigeria.
- Attain efficient integration of all business segments to ensure improved efficiency and greater margins from cost savings.
- Acquisition of depot / tank farm facilities for bulk petroleum storage.
- Acquisition of Filling stations and retail outlets in Nigeria.
- Bulk petroleum products marketing, supply and trading.
- Lubricant, refined petroleum products, plastic derivatives and additive supply.